Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help with an EBJD

Featured Replies

http://imgur.com/FG3CzOn

Hi all

My Ebjd has always been shy and slow growing but I've recently been suspicious of it being slightly unwell.

Today I noticed that he's clamping his left pectral fin against his body (not while moving so its not stuck as such) so looking more likely that it is something. Any thoughts? Ich? Parasites of another type? I see the occasional (maybe 1 fish once a week) flashing on rocks so may be related?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks

http://imgur.com/FG3CzOn

Hi all

My Ebjd has always been shy and slow growing but I've recently been suspicious of it being slightly unwell.

Today I noticed that he's clamping his left pectral fin against his body (not while moving so its not stuck as such) so looking more likely that it is something. Any thoughts? Ich? Parasites of another type? I see the occasional (maybe 1 fish once a week) flashing on rocks so may be related?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not moving his left pectoral fin, it's mashed up against the glass in your pic.

I certainly wouldn't worry about seeing 1 fish, once a week flashing on rocks. How often do you scratch? Do you have parasites? :)

  • Author

Ah yeah, thats just cause it was a good photo of him (her?)

But also doing it in other parts of the tank, still seems to be using it when actually moving though at least.

And yep, which is why I haven't been worried, although I thought that it might be useful to know

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.