Filer media

llama boy

Did your Jebo not come with all the media? I have the 819 and it came with filter wool, ceramic noodles and charcoal (but I think some of them didn't have media). The bottom trays have a sheet of filter wool with the ceramic noodles on top of them and the top tray has just fliter wool. I didn't put the charcoal in, replacing it with more ceramic noodles as they provide such a large surface area for the good bacteria to grow on.

If im right in my thinking the jebo r338 is a tank with a built in filter on top? Then I would have the filter wool on top of ceramic tiles/noodles, I take it there is a spray bar above the filter wool, If its anything like my aqua one ar 620. I try and keep the tiles/noodles covered in water all the time.

Colin

i have a small jebo and didn't realise the filter wool should go ont top. i guess it makes sense to have the ceramic noodles underneath covered in water the whole time. i have to say though my water parameters have never been anything but excellent, and i don't overstock. shows what good little aquaria they are - idiot proof for people like me!