Myloplus rubripinnis (red hook silver dollar)

Silverdollarboy2

If you google you will get their estimated size. If you phone your LFS they will tell you 1. if they are available at the wholesalers and 2. if they ever come in to the country.

If you have a good relationship with your LFS and they are at the wholesalers the shop may order them on your behalf.

Yes they would be fine in a tank that size but a tank that size needs a lot of filtration.

They are known to be aggressive and attack some other fish but I wouldn't image they will actually bite you but may nip thinking your fingers are food.

Do you have an FX5?

To be honest, I am not sure if it would provide enough movement/filtration. I have one on my 450 litre 150 x 50 x 60 tank which is planted and is it just enough. You might need to add a second filter for a 180 tank. It would depend on how much stock you have in it and what sort of internal 'decoration' you put in there which may block flow. Although the FX5 is rated 3500? litres an hour, once it is full of media it doesn't push that much through.