April 4, 200521 yr comment_44499 Is it a good idea to use a spraybar in a sump, to allow gas exchange? I'm looking at mounting it above the water level and spraying back into the sump. Report
April 4, 200521 yr comment_44502 I dont about useing a spray bar in the sump but i did have alot of trouble with airated water going into my return pump from water turbulance and splashing.This caused fine air bubbles out my return into my tank making it look un clear.It took a lot of arranging to keep this from happening.Just somthing to keep in mind when setting up as it realy anoyed me. Report
April 6, 200521 yr comment_44782 Don't use a spray bar. If you want to increase gas to bring up the o2 in the tank,you need to make an o2 reactor. They are very simple to build. If you can't find plans on the net I can draw some up for you. Aaron. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.