What are these eggs?

HummingBird

I did a water change on a tank with 3 Guppies, one Ramshorn snail and 3+ of what I think are Malaysian Trumpet Snails.

Afterwords, in the bucket I noticed these tiny things sitting on the bottom. They're smaller than a pin head.

Does anyone have a guess as to what they might be?

FBjd1ha.jpg

I did a water change on a tank with 3 Guppies, one Ramshorn snail and 3+ of what I think are Malaysian Trumpet Snails.

Afterwords, in the bucket I noticed these tiny things sitting on the bottom. They're smaller than a pin head.

Does anyone have a guess as to what they might be?

FBjd1ha.jpg

I think they're bubbles. Very good picture of them though.

That was suggested to me as well, but they roll around the bottom of the bucket freely, and I've tried to pop/disrupt some and they're definitely solid.

Time will tell I guess - my bet is on Trumpet snail eggs, but the tank is only 3-4 weeks old so I'd be surprised that there are so many of them.

That was suggested to me as well, but they roll around the bottom of the bucket freely, and I've tried to pop/disrupt some and they're definitely solid.

Time will tell I guess - my bet is on Trumpet snail eggs, but the tank is only 3-4 weeks old so I'd be surprised that there are so many of them.

Trumpet snails are livebearers. No eggs.

Ramshorns lay in jelly blob clusters

And Guppies are also livebearers so no eggs.

I'd also expect eggs to be a much more uniform size. So... :dunno: Iunno.

I'd forgotten about Trumpets being livebearers! I'll just have to see if anything turns up I guess.

For fun, here's a pic of some Ramshorn eggs that I believe the snail that I have atm came from:

pSSV5E2.jpg

Woah! How big are your ramshorns? I have brown ones and their eggs are way too small to see (well, I've had them for years and have never seen eggs, lol). My bladder snails lay eggs in clumps like this though - was really cute at first, not so cute when they boom and there's jelly clumps everywhere!

My photo isn't nearly as impressive as yours, though!

62597_10201332136538659_1148093547_n.jpg

No idea what the eggs are in the bucket though, sorry D:

They're regular sized, it's just a very zoomed in picture :D

To give you an idea of the sort of magnification the lens I was using is capable of, here's a good example:

QUJRgRK.jpg

Haha, I figured they weren't giant snail eggs :) Just can't believe you can see them! What kind of lens are you using to get that kind of magnification (is it the regular 1:1?). The eggs are just stunning to see up close.