New look for my tank

Barnacle

Hey Everyone, I havn't been around for quite some time. Been quite a busy year for me. I moved to the Auckland from Warkworth a year ago, but wasn't able to take my tank with me. Thankfully my brother fed my fish, and I occasionally checked up on it.

So basically the tank has been neglected for a year, but now i have moved into a place together with my partner and was finally able to migrate my fish to Auckland :thup:

It took me a day, but i managed to do it with only one hiccup... filling the tank with hot water from the tap. I had the garden hose plumbed into the taps in the laundry. Seems the taps are on the wrong way! Which also explains why my washing used to come out of the machine hot! Anyway...

Here's a few photos of my former Moss factory.

IMG-20140118-WA0001_zpsa97983d1.jpg

IMG-20140118-WA0005_zps3d1d56af.jpg

20140119_082239_zpsec42d15a.jpg

P1140688_zps4bb44a2c.jpg

P1140694_zps8f3e920f.jpg

Now I just need to wait and be patient and let the plants settle and grow. Hopefully they dont all die off!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Cheers,

Nick

I have five from the first lot in to the country - all the ones that have come in have been males. They are flourescent orange and around the 9cm mark. Mine fight constantly with one now having a permanently damaged pop eye. They are not the only rainbows I have so the tank is pretty active.

I am thinking of selling up all my tropicals and tanks etc so if I do I will give you a yell.