Photos Please!

Pies

Anyone? Photos of anything? Tank? Fish? Coral? Algae? Sump? Skimmer? Lights? Cabinets?

I would love to see pics from the rest of you!

Reef?

JetSkiSteve?

NickS?

Westy1?

Wasp?

Ira?

Suphew?

SteveA?

Briananomne?

And everyone else I missed. Come on! Pics!

Pie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool pics Steeve

Im re aqua scaping/ nitrifying rocks / getting as many frags as i can lay my hands on :wink:

Hope to have some cool pics soon, some of my acro monti frags are doing incrediblky weel for a single 150 hope to have growth sequence soon.

And pics of my work tank too.

Ok I'll start it off :)

This is my new setup, Juwel 300 Litre tank, 150 litre sump outside in the garage.

Only fish in the tank at present.

Daniel

my god i have to eat my words i said to my rep that i couldnt see anyone that keeps saltwater wanting those fake glow in the dark things in your tank :lol: but they look ok i guess and my god you have two of them.

good to see some people like different.

i do think they will be good for breeding some fish

Layton - Brown is better than white :)

Pics! Pics! Pics!

Brown is the best time to frag the corals *hint hint*

Glow in the dark fake anemones have freaked me out. You tank is looking like it will have heaps of potential.

Steve, the zoo's look awesome! Wanna trade? I have some nice brown ones that under the actinics look brown :/

Piemania

I PM'd Cees about a week ago asking for a 'Photography' section be added to the site. He agreed which was cool. It's for people to do exactly what you're asking here Pies, hopefully Cees hasn't forgotton :D Will be good to have a section dedicated to pic's of tank's and there contents!

Just for you Bruce :lol:

gd8b.jpg

Ira

I would think I am looking at one of my Anemones in that photo it's a LTA

Mine was large with colour which I had nursed from white when I bought it

I put my carbon at a larger amount in a high flow part of the sump and both my LTA bleached

Now they both are very light sensitive I will put some before and after pics up for you

It didn't change the BTA's (odd)

I PM'd Cees about a week ago asking for a 'Photography' section be added to the site. He agreed which was cool. It's for people to do exactly what you're asking here Pies, hopefully Cees hasn't forgotton Will be good to have a section dedicated to pic's of tank's and there contents!

Do we really need a photography section? At the moment its not like there is so much activity that you can't keep up. I mean look at the members tanks, or even DIY section. Not a lot of action.

what would be UBEr would be disk space to store the photos!

Photos!

The reason I asked is I saw it on similar forums and thought it was a good idea. The thing being that sometimes you just want to look at pic's, not read text or the like.

The members tanks section is just a 'this is my tank' section - no replies and needs authorising before it goes live. DIY is DIY, not always pictures here. I remember before we had DIY and Members tanks sections, it was always hard to find or discuss various topics as there were so many posts in just the fresh or saltwater sections.

If there is a section dedicated to photo's, I think it would be very popular as it is with other sites! Why dont we have a vote? Actually, how do you create a poll on here now? Has it been taken off?

I am not really bothered. Just seem silly if we only have 3 new posts a day and each is in a different section. Other sites have much larger numbers of visitors than us. There are probable not more than 10 regular posters on this forum.

Piemania