NZKA

Alan

The NZKA will be holding it's AGM on the 17th April, 1.00pm, 2005

Whakatane

SeniorNet Club Rooms.

Over the bridge,

Left into Landing Rd.,

Right into King St., (service stations)

Left into Goulstone Rd., (Salvation Army Citadel)

Left into carpark just past the High School and Tennis Courts.

See you there

All communications to EJ or Alan

Alan 104

• 2 weeks later...

Be nice to see you Willie

Your fee will be for the following year.

The fees will prolly be $15 plus capitation Caryl.

It was agreed at the last AGM to move it to $20 plus $5, but I will suggest it only go to the $15 +$5, total $20.oo at this AGM for the year 05 to 06.

The meeting will be starting on time due to the fact that we have members from Wellington that are returning as soon as the meeting finishes. So be fair to them.

DON"T BE LATE ANYONE

Alan 104

• 2 weeks later...

Well, all over for another year, and another happy successful NZKA AGM is finished. Thanks for those attending and organising and helping behind the scenes.

Exciting things are lining up for this group in my opinion, from what was discussed.

There were no changes to the officers, so that can be read in two ways, there was no one else to take the places,

or that the consensus was that they were doing a good job.

I hope it was the latter. :lol:

We had an excellent one of our famous auctions of fish donated by members at the meeting, and we ended up with no costs for the meeting and a nice little bonus to the NZKA coffers.

Several gifts, sales, and swaps of fish eggs and plants, were done amongst those present as well.

Also fish were dispatched around the countryside by the returning killiphiles to their various areas.

Alan 104

• 4 weeks later...

Alan said...

> There were no changes to the officers...

Sorry, just noticed this. Does this mean Chris and I are still the

conference delegates then? Haven't seen any AGM minutes or

report confirming or otherwise...

Andrew.

The officers to whom I was refering to, were not inclusive of the delegates voted in at Napier.

The delegates for this year for the Time-out-Taranaki representing the NZKA are Jane and Alan.

Alan 104