Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

spanner barb not eating - white stringy poo - advice needed

Featured Replies

Hi guys

I need some advice, reading a lot people say it can be constipation, or internal parasites

He is not eating, and he used to eat furiously, now he comes to eat but seems uninterested in anything I drop in the tank... he also seems to hide a bit more then normal, hes normally motoring around following the clowns seeing what they dig up in the gravel

I have been told to use broncit, and medicate that way, its super hard to get hold of here I have rung all the vets who have to order it in, are there other things I can do also? He is not eating so to medicate the food directly is an issue

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.