Mystery pack of 30 plants on TM?

SanityChelle

Hey, has anyone here bought from waterplantz on TradeMe? Or better yet, is waterplantz on here? I'm curious about their $10 plant pack deals, but since they really don't seem to want to say what plants they will be sending, it feels a little odd to me.

They have really good feedback on their auctions, but none of it says what plants they are selling.

ive bought from him.. the 30 stems for ten bucks... they were pretty varied.. hes pretty awesome though he puts in a list of what you have... and normally you get more then 30.. the stems are however fairly small.. like 5cm... so you need to be prepared for them to grow.. but i thought it was a good buy then topped up his stems with some bigger ones also!

I actually bought a pack from waterplantz this week. Got much more then 30! I've attached a pic of the list of plants I got. By the sounds of things he always gives much more then 30 plants. Very good deal I reckon, would recommend. Arrived the day after he posted them too, so quite quick. Included a pic of them laid out on a tray, size of them was quite reasonable.

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=ZmlzaC8qSU1HXzIwMTMxMTI2XzEyNDMzOS5qcGcqOTgwYTgwMDc4NTY0MzRhOTBiZmNmMTQwOWNlNzcxMTY

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=ZmlzaC8qSU1HXzIwMTMxMTI2XzEyNDMyNC5qcGcqZWU1ODY1NTAwMDY0MTc5YzhkYzUxYWE3YWNkNDIwZTg

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=ZmlzaC8qSU1HXzIwMTMxMTI2XzEyNDMyOC5qcGcqYjVlNWMxMjE0NTk1YzE4NDZjNzNmMDg0NmE2MDBlZjY