marine importer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tim,

I notice Marine Aquatics Ltd is not a registered company. Is this something you are going to get setup or is importing just a current hobby or are you just testing the market first?

Curious that I'd never heard of you so wanted to find out some background first. Nothing personal :D Got a web site?

Cheers.

Due to a member of my immediate family being in a certain job, my business cannot not be put onto the registered company list. We started several months ago and have received our first shipments 3 1/2 weeks ago. As I said, due to a family member being in a certain job, you won't see my company on the list. Also, if you check the voting register, I am not on that either. :D

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

I notice Marine Aquatics Ltd is not a registered company. Is this something you are going to get setup or is importing just a current hobby or are you just testing the market first?

Curious that I'd never heard of you so wanted to find out some background first. Nothing personal :D Got a web site?

Cheers.

I noticed that too. I guess I'm not the only one with a suspicious mind. :D

Due to a member of my immediate family being in a certain job, my business cannot not be put onto the registered company list. We started several months ago and have received our first shipments 3 1/2 weeks ago. As I said, due to a family member being in a certain job, you won't see my company on the list. Also, if you check the voting register, I am not on that either.

pardon my ignorance but what kind of job would prohibit family members voting and registering a company :-?

we don't get stopped, we just can't be viewed. for instance, if you are a normal citizen, you would be on the voting register and anybody can see your name and possibly your details. for my, becuase of my bros job, we are on another voting register which is inaccessible to any one but the person or the police.

Tim