September 22, 201313 yr comment_539496 Bought as an Angelicus loach but bigger and different markings to my other loaches (all of which were bought as Angelicus) Yay? Nay? Not worried either way, just interested as to whether I have a full group or a mix of two species Report
September 22, 201313 yr comment_539500 Yoyo loach, if you look at its flanks, and squint like ya doing a magic eye it actually says it Report
September 22, 201313 yr Author comment_539501 Had my suspicions it was. Good to know for sure. I've got three angelicus loaches, one yoyo and one suspected golden border loach (Looks like my angelicus but not as long) in a 200 litre, should I look at filling out the groups properly or is the five mixed ok? Report
September 24, 201313 yr comment_539562 I would look at another couple of yoyo's in the long term, ime they are great together but the yoyo will become a bully to the other when he is a bit larger. 3 yoyo's fully grown however may be a bit big for your current tank...... etc... http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/botia-almorhae/ Report
September 26, 201313 yr Author comment_539675 Out of Histrionica and Almorhae, I'm thinking its closer to the Yoyo - just the general size and now its more aggressive behaviour. Going to swap him for another angelicus though which'll help with the balance at least Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.