Water dragons and turtles?

reuben.a

Hi everyone, getting a new glass water dragon enclosure sorted and was gonna have it set up like a river bank sorta look with big water area and im most likely getting a couple of small red ear sliders from a guy who is nolonger able to keep them so i was thinking could i put them in with my water dragon? It would save me having to set up a new tank with lights etc for them but if i cant keep them together im still prepared to set up a tank for them. Ive heard before thatred ears can be nippy and that reeves and snake necks tend to be better company for water dragons but then again ive seen people who house red ears and water dragons together outdoors with no problems? So bit unsure... Would just like a bit of advice on it. Cheers 8)

okay, ill send him a pm. and sorry if im confusing people, its actually going to be an indoor enclosure, 1200mm by 580mm by 700mm (L,W,H), water will be around 170mm high - just before it hits the bottom of the sliding doors (200mm). will have multiple logs, ledges, rocks ets for water dragon. one turtle is roughly 60mm shell length and the other 80-90mm. cheers