Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Been A While

Featured Replies

I am not new here but haven't been on in a while so thought I would say hello again.

I Haven't been on in a couple of months as I have been busy starting my company.

For thoes who have never met me:

I am a fish enthusiest (who cant spell)

I got into the hobby almost 2 years ago with a 2 foot fishtank my girlfriend brought me for my 21st birthday present. The fish addiction grew very fast (and is the reason my girlfriend and I broke up 2 months ago) I have both tropical and cold water fish but am only just beggining to learn about cold water fish.

I have a tropical marine tank cycling and a sea horse tank cycling.

Once the fore mentiond tanks are set up I plan on setting up a planted discus tank and then an african cichlid tank.

Regards,

Daniel

HI again Dan,

Sorry to see your've broken up with your girlfriend maybe your next one will share the same interest and I hope all goes well with the new Company.

Looking forward to your posts in the future :D

FAY

  • Author

Yeah, getting heaps of posative feed back somthing that Napier has needed for a long time apparently.

In fact it is a little too good I am getting a pretty sick of 16-20 hour days, still good to get it all going while I don't have any attachments (wife and children)

I hate to say this Dan but those hours may be there for years if you work from home! Our company has been going over 9 years now. Grant gets up at 7am, the first courier arrives at 7.15am then it is full-on until 11pm at the earliest but more often midnight - 1am. We don't dare advertise as we have too much work purely by word of mouth but not enough to take on another technician. Mind you, people want Grant to fix their computers etc, not someone else or they wouldn't be willing to wait up to a month for him to deal with their problem! :roll:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.