Help us get to national

Hey guys the New Zealand Nam Wah Pai Kung Fu National Tournement is being held in Wellington this year and we here at the Southland club are starting our fundraising to get there. we have 3 sausage sizzles coming up at mitre 10 mega in Invercargill on the 2nd, 9th and 22nd of june as well as another 4 at the Warehouse later on in the year with the earlist being the 12th of july.

We have also just started taking orders for a traditional southland fundraising dish the cheese roll. we are selling them for $6 a dozen. I have gotten this recipe from a friend who has chefed in many cafes and it is by far the best cheese roll one i have tried. (i'm not just saying that coz we selling them). If anyone is interested in some please let me know and we can get some sorted :)

A great chance for your northerners to find out what all the fuss is about with them :sage:

Oh and by the way we are the only club in our style in the south island so we will not only be represting southland but the entire mainland! last year 6 of us went up and we came back with 2 firsts and 3 seconds :dnc1:

cheers guys