Fish Not Eating

monkfish

Ever since moving my fish into a new tank about a month ago, they my electric blue dempsy and tire track eel have'nt been eating and have been very shy. There not even keen on bloodworms anymore. - In the old tanks they'd demolish bloodworms, flies, earthworms etc and were very confident and eat from my hand. Since moving them to a bigger tank they're not so happy.

Any ideas why they're sulking and how to fix??

Cheers

Was it an established tank or a newly set up one? If newly set up have you checked your pH, ammonia etc? Are there as many hiding places for them in the new tank? Being in a larger tank, if there is a lot more open space, it may be scaring them - you may need to add more cover and/or put more dither fish in there to encourage them to come out.

If they've been in there a month already it shouldn't matter if the tank was cycled or not, a month would be plenty enough time for the nitrogen, especially if the fish were in there the whole time. Like Adrienne said, maybe add a few rocks or something as it could be a matter not having enough hiding places, or too many "open" areas, fish can get very insecure, especially when trying to adapt to a new environment.