What the... V8 Supercars 2013 live broadcast in New Zealand?

aotealotl

I have to admit, I am a petrol head and since I arrived in NZ nearly 9 years ago I became a big fan of the V8 Supercars (before that I did only know the Bathurst 1000 because of 10 minutes reports every year on Eurosport) and the 2013 season seems to be even more interesting with now four car manufacturer competing. next weekend the season starts with the Clipsal 500 in Adelaide but as of now it is not clear who will broadcast the races live in New Zealand (beside the ITM400 Auckland and the Bathurst 1000). What the 'glasses' is going on here ? TV3 did a bad job last season with all the commercials interrupted by clips of the races and moving the 2nd race of the weekend to 11.30pm on sunday nights but in retrospective it would be better to have that than none at all... :an!gry :an!gry

not much of a `watch` on tv anyway?

not sure what you mean but the Giz has pole for the first race tomorrow... :dnc1:

...and 19 year old Scott McLaughlin starts from 10th position (and somewhere in between is another kiwi, Fabian Coulthard)

wouldn't you rather watch your trains racing around the track? :dnc1:

as soon as the trains are painted, weathered and pictures taken I actually loose interest in them...

...and if you're not a petrol head you will never understand the fascination in watching them going round and round and round :wink: