FX5 randomly stoped

camtang

As per title, my fx5 has just randomly stoped working. Idid its monthly clean, pluged it back in started no issues then stoped and hasnt started again. I didnt think anything of it at the time because of its stoping thing it does after a couple min, but then I realised it hadnt started back up again.

Any ideas on what is going on?

As per title, my fx5 has just randomly stoped working. Idid its monthly clean, pluged it back in started no issues then stoped and hasnt started again. I didnt think anything of it at the time because of its stoping thing it does after a couple min, but then I realised it hadnt started back up again.

Any ideas on what is going on?

Is the pump getting hot? Have you taken it apart to see if anything's jammed in the impeller? Has it been unplugged? You've gotta do a little basic troubleshooting on your own.

Pump shouldnt be getting hot as it was unplugged for about half an hour when I cleanded it. I cleaned out the bottom with the hose at the time so either its clean or something maybe jamed ( my next thought was to pull apart and re hose inside when hose is free again)

And it was unpluged during cleaning

Pluged in with nothing in it, no life at all. so unscreewed the unit and pluged it in and it worked :dunno:

re attached filled up and put baskets back in, now its going. anybody have an idea on why this happened? and if is this is the start of things to come?