August 16, 201214 yr comment_493261 gorgeous, now upload a vid of what happens to anything else with it :evil: Report
August 16, 201214 yr Author comment_493272 she is bad ass big girl will destroy anything interupting Report
August 16, 201214 yr comment_493275 quick point about your choice of food, next time get the Goldfish flakes, same stuff but with a bit of colour enhancer Report
August 16, 201214 yr Author comment_493278 quick point about your choice of food, next time get the Goldfish flakes, same stuff but with a bit of colour enhancer the flakes?? you mean the container in cupboard? it is used for some other stuff. I am feeding Hiraki Gold and aro pellets to her now. flakes definitely cannot full her up. but thank you for your advice. Report
August 16, 201214 yr comment_493281 I was wondering that, I actually thought it might be for a feeder fish tank out of sight somewhere still a festae is good enough, but with a bit of astaxanthin?? Report
August 16, 201214 yr Author comment_493285 there actually is a smaller Male Festae in the tank too. He is abt 20cm (she is 25/26cm) somewhere behind the wood. I try to make them to fall in love to each other :slfg: there are also a cactus Leopard, and a Gold Nugget in there too. but I wish I can have some feeder fish for her. Report
August 17, 201214 yr comment_493353 Love it. I want a festae again, shouldn't have sold mine ages ago. Report
August 17, 201214 yr comment_493355 can you get a close up of her, she really making me want one Report
August 17, 201214 yr comment_493384 Nice set up, but keep a real close eye on them if you've got a male in there too. Even in my 800L there wasn't enough space for two fighting lovers, looks like you've got plenty of hiding spots tho, hope to see some young one day! Report
August 17, 201214 yr Author comment_493399 Nice set up, but keep a real close eye on them if you've got a male in there too. Even in my 800L there wasn't enough space for two fighting lovers, looks like you've got plenty of hiding spots tho, hope to see some young one day! no worry, they are doing well atm. they dont seem liking each other, nor they dont fight. just measured the male. he is close to 20cm now. really hope they can breed. they are my favorite forever. I am selling my 800, I am looking at getting a 1000L or more.. Report
August 17, 201214 yr Author comment_493401 can you get a close up of her, she really making me want one here you go man Report
August 18, 201214 yr comment_493458 She's a looker alright, even more intense colours when in breeding mode! Shame they're so angry... Report
August 18, 201214 yr Author comment_493473 She's a looker alright, even more intense colours when in breeding mode! Shame they're so angry... she is not mad anymore pretty calm at all time. she likes hanging around with my male jag. now getting along well with the little male. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.