Waikato Aquarium Society August Club Meeting.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone interested in joining the club are more than welcome to attend. Just bring yourself to the meeting. Info on the club including subscriptions on this website. Goto the home page then click "clubs" at the top of the page.

Cheers

Trevor

Thanks! That was a much more practical answer.

So do I need to email someone(Rob/Jonathan), join the club and pay the fee before the next meeting or is cosh to come and have a look at how things go etc. first?

Hali

I would email or pm Jonathan - jfishfanatic or Rob to check, but I would expect you would be welcome to go and meet them first. Different clubs do joining different ways from what I gather. I would take my money if I were you because you are bound to want to join, they are a great group, very welcoming and knowledgable and a good range of ages. :thup:

By joining the club you also join the Federation, which is greater than this forum. You will receive 4 Aquarium World Magazines per year and also your membership card entitles you to discounts from some of the fish shops throughout NZ (however you do need to ask the shops nicely).

HI HALI

Just turn up to our next meeting. Jono should be posting when on this site soon. Should be next Wednesday 5th Sept at 7pm. When you enter the Commerce club head thru the dining area out the back into the Riesling room.

If you wish to join I will give you a form to fill out for membership. Part of the subscription goes towards capitation FNZAS. Being the treasurer I will pass this on to FNZAS.

Will be good to see you there.

Trevor