A new acquisition.....

danval

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered the tanks from Petworld :thup: 2x 50x45x40cm with 6mm glass, beveled and polished edges, and internal bases.

And I will get some other stuff when I'm in Christchurch - heaters, test kits, sponge, filters, buckets/filter wool for a peat filter and lots of other stuff :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh my goodness Dan these are looking fantastic!!! !drool: Brilliant work :hail: :happy1:

I'd love a pair but I really should have a seperate tank for them. Hopefully, if I manage to succeed with the neons, I can then move on to the tri's and these guys. I have three tanks now so I will be able to remove parents if necessary, and there won't be other fish in the same tank as the breeding fish and fry :)

I saw some at Organism. John had both males and females and I was extremely tempted, but I didn't have enough money for them on top of the hundreds of dollars worth of equipment I was buying. And like I said I currently don't have enough space. Both the new tanks are going to be used for neons.

Damn, don't you just hate it when you see awesome fish that you want to buy, but you know that you don't have any room or money for them? :x :lol:

Another four fry!! That's still good :bounce:

I am unable to breed the neons at the moment because I still need breeding traps and a peat filter, so in the mean time I'm going to have a good go at breeding the trifasciata :D I'll also have brine shrimp this time round :wink:

• 4 weeks later...