i need help chosing what to get please

superico

hi everyone,

in august im finally going to set up my first tank :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

it will be a SA paludarium(mainly because of earth quakes). the tank will be 1.07mx57cmx60cm high and the waterline will be at 35cm.

for plants, the tank will be an echinodorus only tank.

i have been contemplating for a long time and seem to always come back to the same set of fish:

-a pair of laetacara curviceps

-a pair of blue rams

-a harem of apistogramma trifasciata :nfs: :nfs: :nfs: (hopefully (if danval is still breeding them))

-6 sterbai corys

-10 cardinal tetras or blue emperor tetras

BUT one of the cichlids has to go :(:( , keeping in mind that this is my first tank :-? :-? :-? :-?

could someone please help me make a decision

Make the decision based on the stock available once the tank is running. They're all nice but you never know what will come in between now and then. It would seem silly to hang out for a nice pair of rams if the LFS has the Apistos in stock if you don't prefer one over the other.

Check the for sale on the forums and post in the want to buy section. Even use the search engine. I have seen people post about both those fish. You will be able to get good looking fish from the forum alot cheaper than the LFS.