Help needed to get tank from Auckland to Hamilton

karina

I could bring it down, but that is on the proviso that you don't mind it coming down in more than 20 pieces.... :rotf:

On a serious note, have you contacted mainfreight.... I believe that they have a dedicated truck that handles fragile items. they also do door to door.

I could bring it down, but that is on the proviso that you don't mind it coming down in more than 20 pieces.... :rotf:

On a serious note, have you contacted mainfreight.... I believe that they have a dedicated truck that handles fragile items. they also do door to door.

Probably cheaper/easier to borrow a vehicle and drive up and grab it its a pretty short drive and a van/station wagon or even a 2 door hatch back with fold down back seats would easily fit that tank in it.

I am after help transporting a tank from auckland to Hamilton.

Tank is 1200 long 570 high and 600 wide.

Tank on TM and have not bought yet due to transport issues :tears:

Would really appreciate the help.

I have got these size tanks into the back seat of a commie...

Probably cheaper/easier to borrow a vehicle and drive up and grab it its a pretty short drive and a van/station wagon or even a 2 door hatch back with fold down back seats would easily fit that tank in it.

Yeah depends on the hatch tho.

I already have a 1200x600x600 tank and I know that would not fit in my mothers hatch.

I have a Rex and the doors do not open out that far then there's the shape of the frame. Real bugger.

Tried to throw a hint at work as we have lots of vans but no one jumped on the idea :( haven't been there long enough to come right out and ask.

I think the offer on the tank has closed now too.