Hello :)

corokingi

Pleased to have found another awesome new zealand forum to be part of and looks like ill be learning alot from this one.

Only got our first tank a few weeks ago , but been doing my research for a while now and have a bit of an idea of whats involved.I know i still have much to learn though so will be asking for a bit of help as i set everything up.

I have an AR 980 which ive cleaned up a bit, not perfect but will do for a first tank :thup:

Look forward to getting it setup and starting a hobby ive always wanted to do. :D

Using my same user name as on fishing.net

cheers

Reuben

hey all

been looking for my post and realised i put it on the freshwater section not the welcomes section :facepalm:

oh well going down the freshwater path anyways and get enough salt when i go out fishing.

the ar980 is 215 litres so plenty of room for starting out and already found an awesome piece of driftwood + some cool stones for it.

Looking at maybe setting up a native tank at the moment but got to see what temps i get get first.