morley transport

godric

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in Wanganui the seller is really pissed off but this was his last dragon. so cant replace at this time going to talk to him tonight. so angry seeing that little dragon dead :( poor wee thing

what does the seller say?if it was me I would feel responsible for not providing you with a live lizard ,where you live ,by the way?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it! im sooo sorry to hear! thats just horrible... my lil one was on the same trip yours was... i was pretty annoyed that the ferry changed times on them and so they were in transport alot longer! also the crazy hurry i was in to meet them on friday arvo as they gave hardly any notice i when i had to meet them and i had to get off work etc... but im surprised yours died from being too cold if it had a heatpad with it coz mine didnt have one in its packaging!

That's the main reason I thought they're sent by pet courier, is that it would be better cared for than if sent by air?

In this case obviously not, I know the breeder had even offered the company his digital thermometer to make sure they were staying warm, they wouldn't take it and said they'd be fine.

yes the breeder has been more then helpful staying in contact ETC cant quite say the same for the transport company. have to wait till Wednesday to find out whats going on.

i did find it weird that the girl that was traveling with them had pictures of the lizards on her phone. i personally thought they had been played him at some stage.

That's the main reason I thought they're sent by pet courier, is that it would be better cared for than if sent by air?

In this case obviously not, I know the breeder had even offered the company his digital thermometer to make sure they were staying warm, they wouldn't take it and said they'd be fine.

yes the breeder has been more then helpful staying in contact ETC cant quite say the same for the transport company. have to wait till Wednesday to find out whats going on.

i did find it weird that the girl that was traveling with them had pictures of the lizards on her phone. i personally thought they had been played him at some stage.

Yea that's weird that she has photos on her phone... why were they out enough to have photos taken of them...

Makes me wonder if the girl dropped him or something, or if it tried to do a runner and she grabbed him to hard.

To someone that doesn't know about handling them, seeing how fast one can move might have given the girl a fright.

i dont get why she has pics as she shouldnt even be opening the box unless there ask you. as its address to you not her

how old was the beardie?i assume it was inland? cold should be fine if healthy and over 3 months old? normaly worried about over heating if beardie or waterdragon e.c.t p.s how hot do the heatpads get? how big was the package?how long without moisture? cold COLD COLD nights inland australia in the dry season...

personaly would never ship beardie(coastal or inland) or waterdragon with heat.

Born 19/1/12 so around 9-10week old?

The other ones traveled fine as far as I know and were picked up before that one.

My fella is from the same breeder, he was packed in a shoe boxy cardboard box with lots of air holes with cut up blanket covering a heat pad, the heat pad was warm but deff not real hot, had traveled for around 12hrs on arrival.

There definitely wouldn't have been anything wrong with the dragon the breeder cares for them very well. xD