Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

plant ID please

Featured Replies

Got a little handful of this but just want to check what it is before I plant it.

I think it's small lilaeopsis (was growing under plant cover not directly under the light) as it's not swordy enough to be dwarf chain sword, which is what I thought it was originally.

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

thanks :hail:

  • Author

I planted it in sand by poking it in with my fingers and the sand just collects back in the hole and it's done. I tried to plant it in fine gravel and that was too irritating, I didn't continue.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.