Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not new here ... but back :D

Featured Replies

Hi all (especially Caryl, Alan, Pegasus, Cess, Goldie, TC, Andrew, Dennis, sorry if I missed out any of you older-forum members ;),

After a very long no posting period I'm now back. What a hectic 2004! After selling up and only keeping my display tank, I'm now looking at setting up two NZ tanks - a saltwater NZ tank and a freshwater. Any help on these 2 would be VERY much appreciated.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know ;)

Chris.

Hey Chris long time no see! the coldwater marine is easy im just about to go and get some stuff from the beach to do one myself, only problem is keeping it cool. A couple of powerheads to give water flow, a small amount of light, i suggest moon tube they look cool, put some rock and sand and bit of marine plant, a few shrimp and your off, depending on size id do a weekly water change of freshwater and a fortnightly change of salt water. Im no expert on saltwater so if ive got it wrong feel free to correct me. Cant really help with the freshwater native, but when i was down at the river yesterday i saw heaps of fish.

Shae

Welcome.....I have a small native fresh water tank setup....hoping to learn more about it, so I can improve :wink:

I have a few crans bullies in there at the moment....a cool little fish, and they adapted to their new home very fast indeed....even knowing I am the food lady :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.