help with wifi

zuri08

if it is running windows; click start, right click on my computer, click manage. When the management screen appears select device manager. now expand the heading on the right side that says network adapters. Is there a wireless adapter listed, yes (you have wifi), no (you don't)

ok so i have got it going now the guy i bought it off came over and helped me needed a new wifi adaptor.i have another qeustion now the laptop has pretty good specs so should be fast like my pc it even has better specs than my pc actually.its 2.8ghz 1 gb ram 40 gb harddrive but runs slow as and internets slow aswell anyhelp would be much appreciated thanks

ok so i have got it going now the guy i bought it off came over and helped me needed a new wifi adaptor.i have another qeustion now the laptop has pretty good specs so should be fast like my pc it even has better specs than my pc actually.its 2.8ghz 1 gb ram 40 gb harddrive but runs slow as and internets slow aswell anyhelp would be much appreciated thanks

2.8ghz duo? or single core? what are the specs for the ram?