Places that sell reptile carper??

Mazonic

I think they call it astroturf. It is completly synthetic carpet. Not made specially for reptiles but works very well, especially for leopard geckos as their dropping dry out in a day and can be easily picked up. Would be a bit messy for beardies I think. but I do use it for babies. Comes in different colours but I prefer green. Cut it to size and then use a flame to burn off (melt) any loose bits right around the edges. You can get loose bits otherwise that they may swallow.

I think they call it astroturf. It is completly synthetic carpet. Not made specially for reptiles but works very well, especially for leopard geckos as their dropping dry out in a day and can be easily picked up. Would be a bit messy for beardies I think. but I do use it for babies. Comes in different colours but I prefer green. Cut it to size and then use a flame to burn off (melt) any loose bits right around the edges. You can get loose bits otherwise that they may swallow.

i use the same green stuff. got mine from bunnings

I use it too for all my leopards. Big or small the only problem is mealworms as they crawl into it as soon as they can.

Its usually around $20 a metre I think. But is quite wide.

i think ill go buy some this weekend! now what color :slfg:

could the problem with mealworms and other food escaping under it be fixed by making sure the edges and grass is cut short?

cheers

crickets blend into the brown one as it has black flecks in it.

no a big issue but just something i have noticed. if you have a fussy meater then go green.

put mealworms in a dish ;)

should singe the edges of turf aswel, gets rid of any lose strands that may be eaten buy little reptiles + it looks much tidier, acheive best result with a small gas torch on an angle