New Tank Stand

zuri08

my newly made tank stand that i custom built from mdf etc just scrap i had lying around im not a builder or anything just had some spare time and built this up before and after pics have been added

fdsfsafdhdf%252520%2525283%252529.JPGbefore

fdsafdsafs%252520424.jpgafter

comments are welcome this is my first stand i have tried to make properly has doors and lift up hood

just reflections as my tank gets quite abit of sunlight im not a very good painter aswell haha and there is legs right at the back its braced inside and outside with four 4x2s they are spaced 60 cm apart back to front and left to right is 90 cm its super sturdy and i have stood on it and jumped up and down alot to see if any movement wouldnt even budge

im aware of the bracing mate.i had jackp tell em it was ok when he visited and i showed him how i was doing it and hes a builder so will stick with his knowledge plus i am a glazier so understand fully about glass cheers theres no bending as its 4x2 with 50mm mdf sheet for base