MY MAIN TANK VIDEO :P

nativelover

thank you :happy1: tank looks alot better now with some fern and kokopu bigger :) and they are just these tablets for ground feeders but they love them. :thup: i feed them to the koura in their but quite often they are stolen by the kokopu and nibbled on by the inanga. i try not to feed themthese tablets much though.

Absoloutely breathtaking! Beautiful fish and tank, and the video is really good quality. :hail: !drool:

I'm sooo jelous :P

wow made my day :happy2: i bought it about 6months ago with money that should have gone to a first car as i am 17 but decided to go all out and get it. It is my pride and joy and everything in it is caught by me even the rocks and pebbles :sml1:

Wow that is fantastic!! Really beautiful tank, nice and light - how long has it been set up?

I love the part where the banded tries swallowing the pellet and the inanga are trying to steal it from his mouth!

What is the name and brand of the pellets?

wow thanks stella and been setup for about 6months now my kokopu were half the size of the inanga now they just keep growing and growing. These are the tablets hff recomended them for my koura as an extra http://www.hollywoodfishfarm.co.nz/detail/view/nutrafin-max-bottom-feeder-sinking-tablets-120g/m/1004/

i am actually wanting to sell it and go to a 6fter

I'm jealous that you have that much space in your house for a tank that size... I guess I do... it's just filled with kids at the moment.... ah well.... maybe one day I can get my super big tank :)

I'm jealous that you have that much space in your house for a tank that size... I guess I do... it's just filled with kids at the moment.... ah well.... maybe one day I can get my super big tank :)

i actually dont have much room im 17 and still live at home with two little sisters :slfg: but have enough room for a big display tank on one wall my breeding frog tanks on another and a newt tank on another plus the live food breeding setups meal worms, boatmen i need more space :slfg: :sml2: