Tank Stand Builder "Auckland"

FraserNZ

Does anyone know if a good Stand/Cabnet Maker in Auckland that could build a woodern stand for a 60x60x60 tank?

Could possibly be made out of steel as well... The only requirement is that if it's made out of steel I would want the sides enclosed, not just framework.

Cheers,

F

sorry mate was busy all day.i can get u one made up professioanly but very cheaply if its only a 60 cube shouldnt be more than $50 all painted aswell.my dads a cabinet maker/boatbulder/painter so knows his stuff has built me awesome gear

Zuri, that would be wicked if you could arrange that for me. I'm still not 100% sure what the measurements will be for the tank (possibly 61cm cube instead of 60cm) just need to match up the lighting, so I'll get that confirmed, and the height for the stand.

I don't mind painting the stand myself to save your dad the trouble. Have a chat to your dad and ask him how much he would like for the job. (it doesn't have to be anything too flash, as all need is a cube for a cube so to speak haha. Would be keen to have the back left open also so I can hide the filter under there.

• 3 weeks later...