Bearded dragon and his veges

Jangonz

Oh sweet! Hey thanks for all the advice! We are on the hunt for a lager enclosure. But we will not be selling him.

As for the glass house idea, I reckon that would be great! Just need to find my own place for that to work. Don't think my girlfriends old man would be too happy if I put up a glass house in the middle of his lawn...

So the coastals are a lot less fussy about the temperature? Am I correct in saying that?

coastals waaaay more cold tolerant...i keep mine outside all year round after the first winter inside.

when the waterdragons are hibernating the coastals still semi active,and start mating late august..if its being fussy with the veggies give it only veggies,it will eat them eventualy, then live food only once or twice

week. thats jafa weather where i am. :D

• 3 weeks later...

hey sorry for the late reply. Have been so busy lately!

Yea I was thinking that he would be a lot more tolerant to the cold. I like the idea of having him out side but I love having him inside, he always comes up to the glass to see us and he loves being handled so I think we may keep him inside. Also with heat at night, I turn it off as his lights go out and then it turns back on as his lights come back on in the morning. Is that all good?

He has started eating his veges now. He is absolutely loving his dandelion flowers, not so much the leaves but its a huge step forward!

Thanks heaps for your advice mate!

• 1 month later...