My New reptile enclosure

dragonz1833

Hi this is my new water dragon and reptile enclosure that sneaky2 built me very cheap 2k including all the rockwork water fall etc awesome work he does very professional work.

anyway inside is my water dragon, a male reeves going in looking for a female as well ,my blue tounge male and putting a couple of coastals in aswell

DSCF1354.jpg

DSCF1353.jpg

DSCF1351.jpg

DSCF1356.jpg

Hey i see you have dragons of different sizes in one enclosure, i have one female and two much smaller males (at least i think) and have been wanting to put them in the same enclosure but dont want it to cause any drama. the enclosure would be 1200x90x90 or so would that be too small for three WD's?

the first one i brought from Bird barn..the owner there breeds them and few other things with a friend, hes quite onto it, and the other two showed up on trade me for $80 i think it was, i never met the breeder my girlfriend met their mother somewhere on the north shore. ok thanks for the advice i will look into it.