NYMOX - Iggy update

arcanine

IGNIS!

Haha thanks for posting this I have been wondering about him lately, Awww lil Iggles is not so little really any more, sounds like he has grown about 6cm.

I am out of the guppy business now. The cat helped himself to all my best stock one night, anything that wasn't crushed by the breaking lid pieces was fished out and played with :dunno: I gave away the remaining :sml1:

IGNIS!

Haha thanks for posting this I have been wondering about him lately, Awww lil Iggles is not so little really any more, sounds like he has grown about 6cm.

I am out of the guppy business now. The cat helped himself to all my best stock one night, anything that wasn't crushed by the breaking lid pieces was fished out and played with :dunno: I gave away the remaining :sml1:

Bugger! bloody cats aye :tears: ill get some full length shots of him tonight at feeding time for you

Thanks Jim but I took the opportunity to get down to just one tank, I hope the albino's are going well for you though! All my hard work is still out there spread about the country so you never know what might pop up one day.

Yay more Iggy photo's :hail: