Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seahorses?

Featured Replies

I was wondering what seahorses other than the Kuda and Pot Belly are in NZ?

have a fairly large 250 liter tank and thinking about making the move.

None are commonly available as they are too expensive for the average hobbyist and not easy to keep.

However the cultured Kuda are easy if they come from a good supplier.

Kuda and reidi are most common.

  • Author
I have a pair at the moment that I hope will breed. I belive that Wonderworld in Rotorua currently have some in stock at the moment.

which species do you have?

  • Author
Yellow Reidi. They are cute and very hypnotic cratures to watch

thats cool, wish we had some more of the species that are found over seas... but I guess thats with every other species of fish.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.