October 26, 201114 yr comment_459485 I was wondering what seahorses other than the Kuda and Pot Belly are in NZ? have a fairly large 250 liter tank and thinking about making the move. Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_460023 None are commonly available as they are too expensive for the average hobbyist and not easy to keep. However the cultured Kuda are easy if they come from a good supplier. Kuda and reidi are most common. Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_460669 I have a pair at the moment that I hope will breed. I belive that Wonderworld in Rotorua currently have some in stock at the moment. Report
November 6, 201114 yr Author comment_460873 I have a pair at the moment that I hope will breed. I belive that Wonderworld in Rotorua currently have some in stock at the moment. which species do you have? Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_461078 Yellow Reidi. They are cute and very hypnotic cratures to watch Report
November 9, 201114 yr Author comment_461114 Yellow Reidi. They are cute and very hypnotic cratures to watch thats cool, wish we had some more of the species that are found over seas... but I guess thats with every other species of fish. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.