BBQ in Hamilton

Rob

Hi there guys and girls,

there's a BBQ at my place Sunday 6th February (yip that's Waitangi day). People are welcome to start turning up and nosing at tanks from 4pm, the the BBQ will start about 5.30.

Meat is being provided by the Waikato Aquarium Society, it would be appreciated if people bought along a salad or dessert, BYO drinks (though some soft drinks will be provided).

You don't have to be a club member, Fishroom members more than welcome.

PM or email for address (preferably by Friday 4th Feb so I can get an idea of numbers).

Now I'm puzzled. I thought I had replied to this post saying I hope you all have as much fun as we did down here, and wishing I could come too ....... maybe I was dreaming!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Jude ................................... Ignore me, I just saw the post I'd replied to. Thats not fair Rob, I am very easily confused you know :oops: :oops: :oops:

LOL sorry Jude, I was the one that told ROb to put it here as well since it is a club event.

I hope some of you MB hamilton people make sure that you come along. I will be ther ewith bells on.

Also make sure that you let Rob know who is comin so that he can do the shopping.

Oh and is at Robs place so that you can view all his cool fish tanks.

See you there

As it is on a Sunday,

and we all know the best fish-shop in Hamilton is shut on Sundays.

Is there any way Brian could be cajoled to have the doors open,

say for an hour??

Just thinking for any "out-a-towners" that MAY come thru.

Alan 104

i would make a special trip down there to say hi and have a look if the fish shop is open i rememebr going there once a while back and it was great, lol i finish work at 8:30 but hey i am still young who needs sleep

Well the BBQ went off OK - weather while not sunny was still nice and mild, the steak was good and the fish behaved themselves.

Fishroom members present were: Luke*, Doodle, Alan, Dave, Polgara and myself and then there were some Waikato club members and hangers on taking the numbers to 15.