A question about Blue Mystery snails

Hdoubleu

How long do they live? I have one and she is not looking so flash at the moment. As there is pretty much nothing I can do to help her I wondered if maybe she was just reacching the end of her life. We shut down the tank she was in (laying eggs and happy) and she now lives with my Betta and some tetras as the other tank is too acidic. Any ideas about how I can make her happy? I am a little attached to her.

I think in tropical tanks their life span is somewhere round 3yrs (don't quote me on that)

How long has she been in the new tank? Mine usually look a bit sad for the first week or so.

If she is moving round with out any of her "felelers" out it may be that the Siamese fighter has fancied her self a taste and the snail has decieded she likes to keep them lol. Happens a lot with some fish.

By not to flash are you talking about behavior? shell? the flesh or colour of the snail? do you have anything else in the tank? and how big is she. My girl is about 6cm and I think 2yrs ish

She is barely coming out of her shell... just sticks out a feeler. Her colour is wrong (her body) and her shell around the bottom is white (the rest is still blue) Siamese is not even interested in her. She has been in the tank about 4 weeks now.

She has been spending a lot of time on her back with her plug in. I turned the temp down as I wondered if that was it.

tank water. Just so if she is dead she doesn't foul up your tank but if she is alive and just playing dead she has water to live in =p it'll be ovious if she is dead as she will receed far back into her shell and will start to smell real bad lol.

I have a spare girl if you want to replace her. Shell is worn but she's a very happy snail. your for free if you want