September 5, 201115 yr comment_453376 Hey want to get a trio of leopard geckos preferably 2 females an 1males :bounce: just wounder what the terrarium size would need to be and the price i'm looking at! and are there any commercial terrariums that leopard gecko could and happily live in. many thanks Mason :digH: Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_453381 A 900x450x450mm would be the best to get, it would last them a life time. Got a tank exactly like this for about $160 ish custom made. Most leopard geckos range from $350-$650 depending on age and sex. For a tank that size I would also recommend a ceramic heat emitter with thermostat instead of a heat mat. Report
September 5, 201115 yr Author comment_453383 Hey Matt can i ask who made your tank or did you get it off trademe thanks Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_453422 Hey Matt can i ask who made your tank or did you get it off trademe thanks A guy in AKL, his TM name is tanks2u Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_453426 The leps don't need as much space as beardies. I had 4 in a 900 x 600 x 450 until it fell over in the shakes. I would go for a bit more height if you are using ceramic heaters. I use 4litre icecream containers half full of moist sphagnum moss as hides and a bit more height will allow you to place the heater where they cannot get burnt if up on the hide. Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_453443 Hey want to get a trio of leopard geckos preferably 2 females an 1males :bounce: just wounder what the terrarium size would need to be and the price i'm looking at! and are there any commercial terrariums that leopard gecko could and happily live in. many thanks Mason :digH: here are some pictures Some of last years babies ..one male in there ..top left rest females Report
September 6, 201115 yr Author comment_453531 They look awesome!!!! how many you got? wanting to sell any? also how much did it cost to set up one tank thanks Mason :bounce: Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_453532 They look awesome!!!! how many you got? wanting to sell any? also how much did it cost to set up one tank thanks Mason :bounce: Thank you for that ..Taken awhile to learn the right way to get the eggs to hatch ... I have 9 at the moment and to get the gear like the .. Thermostat with probe Safety cage with Lead 150 w Heat Bulb is all up $190 .. we sell these is you are after some ?? You can use a normal tank just use a plywood lid As for selling any I only have females at he moment ..it has taken me a while to hatch the one male I did get last year and was at the end of the season so hopfully I will get it right this time ... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.