Hi from Papamoa

harveya

Hi Guys and Girls

I am new to the aquarium world. I have a cycled AR850 tank that has had the top filter removed and im using a CF1200 canister filter. The tank is heavily planted, i have 10 neons (that survived the cycle from pretty much day one), 4 corydoras sterbia, 3 zebra loach, 2 bolivian rams and am still stocking. I will be adding an L140 sp pleco next. I would like to add 2 German Blue Rams but not sure how thats going to go with the Bolivians...... i have 200million hiding places and still plenty of territory left so we will see. I would also like to have another schooling fish similar size to the neons, maybe Harlequin rasporas or something. Not sure yet.

I have a habit of researching like crazy with anything im into at the time. I have learned alot about the freashwater world since i started to get into this hobby. My tank has been running for about 9 weeks....... i havent kept a log. I did have a weird cycle, but as i said it is heavily planted and i sort of had a silent cycle.

Anyway hello all. Im currently living in Papamoa and would love to here of other around this neck of the woods :)

Aaron Harvey

Our house is in redwood and has a little bit of damage. Nothing too serious thankfully and is still tenanted. We moved here in September last year. I don't think we were here for a week when the first quake hit!! Was there a couple of weeks ago for the first time since. Almost brought a tear to my eye, devastating!!

Keep well

Aaron