Hi all :D

smurff

gudday all,

had a account here for a while, stumbled upon the site but didnt get into it.

meet a few people recently who said i should register here so came along and remembered that i already had in the past.

have been keeping fish for a short time now, about 18months.

started out with gold fish in a 20L tank, then we wanted to go tropical, got a 60L tank, heated the goldfish up and had tropical gold fish with some angel fish and has moved on from there.

now we have a 180L tank ( animates aqua fun day for the win :D ), given away the gold fish, have 6 angels, 10 penguin tetras, purple Siamese fighter, 4 ruby barbs , 6 clown loaches and a lonely sword tail ( his girlfriends died during and just after giving us 30 odd babys ) oh and a orange bottom feeder.

was planning to sell the 60L tank but dad asked if he could have it in the lounge, so got about re-setting it up, and have just picked up some neons and tetra serpae for it.

will be spending the next few days getting used to the layout here and learning what i can.

have some questions about water testing, but maybe one step at a time :D

also into photography and cars, so some of you may have seen me else were, i use the same name :D

-Smurff

cheers guys :D

had an exciting day today, our big pair of angel fish have laid eggs. . . sadly they have laid on the filter intake pipe, so im a tad worried, if the guys fall off they will drop straight into the filter intake. but i don't want to disturb them by putting something over the filter.

-smurff