Would this work ?

reptilez

Actually, the 150w would be better in my opinion, the DE lamp the fitting takes is the same as a lot of the marine lamps that are available on the market that have the correct colour temperature.

The downlights appear to take single ended lamps, and you may struggle to get the correct lamps for marine.

I have 150w MH over a 108l tank, and it grows softies well.

Actually, the 150w would be better in my opinion, the DE lamp the fitting takes is the same as a lot of the marine lamps that are available on the market that have the correct colour temperature.

The downlights appear to take single ended lamps, and you may struggle to get the correct lamps for marine.

I have 150w MH over a 108l tank, and it grows softies well.

Ok so i will get the 150w Metal Halide if you think it is better...so do you use DE 10000k bulbs??

I think I have a 14000k lamp in there at the moment, the colour is a bit yellower than I would like, but different brands behave differently.

The best one I had came from Wonderworld in Rotorua, and Ardie took it out of a new fitting to sell it to me because he did not have any in stock. I will see if I can dig it up and see what brand and temp it was.

I think I have a 14000k lamp in there at the moment, the colour is a bit yellower than I would like, but different brands behave differently.

The best one I had came from Wonderworld in Rotorua, and Ardie took it out of a new fitting to sell it to me because he did not have any in stock. I will see if I can dig it up and see what brand and temp it was.

Ok cool...thanks..if you are not useing it or do not need it i will be happy to buy it off you

Nahhh... the lamp is past it's prime and I would not even give it away! Just because it still glows rather brightly does not mean it is putting out the correct light, the coraline algae would not even grow it was so old!

Nahhh... the lamp is past it's prime and I would not even give it away! Just because it still glows rather brightly does not mean it is putting out the correct light, the coraline algae would not even grow it was so old!

Ok...i bought the 150w metal halide...