August 1, 201115 yr comment_449062 Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone breeds these? I purchased a stunning male from work over the weekend - would love to get a female to breed with or see what similar strains others have going Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_449063 There are half black females around that might be suitable, haven't seen any for a while but they were fairly common.. Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_449064 Would a blonde work? I read somewhere that virgin blondes are a great "blank canvas" for fancy strains, correct me if I'm wrong. Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_449138 Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone breeds these? I purchased a stunning male from work over the weekend - would love to get a female to breed with or see what similar strains others have going i have some that are close to full black if you keen Report
August 18, 201115 yr comment_451089 Would a blonde work? I read somewhere that virgin blondes are a great "blank canvas" for fancy strains, correct me if I'm wrong. I have heard that as well Hasnt been my experience so far but i am still experimenting Nav Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.