Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi all!

Featured Replies

Thanks for the advice :) I might look into them. I'm getting a third tank tomorrow and havent decided what I'm putting in there yet.

when you come over tomoro you can have a look at my tanks to give you some ideas

  • Author

Yeah it'd be really cool to see some established tanks :D

I don't know any fish keepers so the best I have to look at is animates.

When I first went into HFF I was running around like a little kid. It's my new favourite place !drool:

maybe i will one day, to bad i hate driving to auckland

are you part of the waikato club,in hamilton, i come down every month for that, first tuesday of the month at 7pm at the waikato commerce club, Collingwood Street, would be nice to see you there :thup:

I'm not part of the club, might join one day so I can enter the tank competition :gigl:

yeah come, to the next meeting we are all freindly people and happy to help, and yeah we always need more competion for the planted tank section :sml1:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.