what is the best and cheapest way to get a wds chch to auck

yeah tried that one but to far away and airport is huge priceing

Do you mean their drop off point is too far away from where you live? :dunno: Thats a pity.

Yes, using air NZ pet carrier service would be very pricey!

why is that?If they are packed by someone who knows what they are doing and labeled accordingly,I can`t see any reason not to send them by overnight courier?Probably be alot faster and thereby less stressful than a 2-3 day trip by petbus?They will only cool off and sleep anyhow so if they are packed so they can`t rattle around and get injured whats the problem?

Well depending on situation it is a reptile at the end of day. As Repto says if it has been packed well for transport there is no reason why sending on courier wouldn't be ok. I have sent a few lizards now around New Zealand in boxes on the courier and never had a problem, I use a box filled with holes sitting within another box to avoid damage, and both boxes are filled with crumpled newspaper which stops the movement due to any rough handling. Being a reptile it will curl up have a good sleep and wake up at the other end and be little the wiser, just like they would in the wild during the cooler months, believe it or not Australia gets frosty nights to. Sounds like you are stressing a little to much and should perhaps be a little more positive with your outlooks. :)