who has used intercity bus travel booking online? need help

BikBok

Can someone please tell me how the booking process works.

I'm a first time user and want to know how tickets are obtained after buying and paying for them.. does it get emailed, do we print it off do we have a ticket number to quote or what?

The website carries LITTLE information for first time users in regards to the ticketing process.

The website is currently not functioning properly which is adding to my problems, need to sort something out before my son goes down to Palmerston North tomorrow. He has a ride down but will need to bus back (To Auckland) on Friday!

I'd rather have it sorted before he goes away but I can't get the darn booking process to work.

Can someone please tell me how the booking process works.

I'm a first time user and want to know how tickets are obtained after buying and paying for them.. does it get emailed, do we print it off do we have a ticket number to quote or what?

The website carries LITTLE information for first time users in regards to the ticketing process.

The website is currently not functioning properly which is adding to my problems, need to sort something out before my son goes down to Palmerston North tomorrow. He has a ride down but will need to bus back (To Auckland) on Friday!

I'd rather have it sorted before he goes away but I can't get the darn booking process to work.

Why Bus, get him on the train.

Or even better. Pay me petrol money and Ill drop him back. I need to visit some people in Aucks. LOL

Once you put the details in & pay, a ticket is emailed to you that you can print out and then show to the bus driver.

Yeah, don't forget to print the ticket out, we have sat at Waipukurau whilst the father of some teenagers argued with the busdriver that he had paid for their tickets, but did not know he had to print them out and present them for them to get on the bus.