good couple of days for my livebears

myfishybuisness

ok, well i got 7 red swords from my grandad on thursday, one was realy fat, so i thought with the change in water she would breed, then that night i put her in a breeding trap, next morning i go out to fish shed and find 30+ baby swords, then look at my neon blue guppies and they have spawned around 20 babies, then i check albino snakeskin guppies and there is a couple (3-5) then friday i find a couple more another (3-5) then this morning i walk in and go to feed them and there is around 30+ babies at the top :happy1: :happy1:, this was a huge suprise as they usual only have around 10-15 per spawn :happy2: , and they will all be from my show winning male , so should get some nice males out of it.

so all in all a great 3 days for my livebearers

Awesome! It's always a nice surprise! I'm excited because today I found a little yellow wagtail platy in a big swarm of swordtail fry that are always present in one of our tanks haha. Super excited because my platys are orange and a browny red colour and way too old, so he can't be the product of a random male in the shop. Don't know how he happened. :wink::P

Congrats!

and yet another spawn of guppies , this time from a black/neon blue female around 40-50 fry, also i saw a couple of baby swords in my sword tank and one of the females was realy fat so tomoro i should have more of them aswell :happy2: :happy1:

do either of you have any yellow or orange female guppies?

sorry not at the moment , i might soon tho :wink: