Best diy co2 combinations?

s3xtcy

Hi All, just thought i was tap onto the end of this thread... i have just started my DIY CO2, all is working fine, BUT instead of using the diffuser, i decided to put it below my filter intake (CF1200) so it distributes throughout the tank etc etc, all was going well and then it was building up in my spray bar and then getting air in the pipes and generally just being noisy. and causing my fish stress!

At the moment i have it connected to a airstone but i am not happy with the large bubbles.

Has anyone else had this issue? and should i just buy a proper diffuser and flag the filter intake idea?

Hi All, just thought i was tap onto the end of this thread... i have just started my DIY CO2, all is working fine, BUT instead of using the diffuser, i decided to put it below my filter intake (CF1200) so it distributes throughout the tank etc etc, all was going well and then it was building up in my spray bar and then getting air in the pipes and generally just being noisy. and causing my fish stress!

At the moment i have it connected to a airstone but i am not happy with the large bubbles.

Has anyone else had this issue? and should i just buy a proper diffuser and flag the filter intake idea?

yes even u can buy atomizer which cost 10 dollar ..

do u stop it in night ?? if so how ??