Fencing gaps

dlums

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest what I could use to fill in the gaps on my back fence as to add more privacy.

The lenght is about 26m long, Is there some type of spray foam I could spray in between or what do you suggest.

Regards

J

The advantage of the gaps is to reduce turbulence and wind load. With a solid fence you are more likely to get more damage to your garden, and a very dried out lawn.

If you do not need a fast fix, what about planting a fast growing hedge in front?

I don't think the foam stuff would stay put.

Afix thin slats in the gaps.

We attached that brush stuff to our fence. It comes in sheets (rolled up) of brushwood wired into panels.

Thanks very much for that info, I will take a look into getting some of the brush you can fix to the fence, that might be a better idea than having the fence fall over onto my kids or dogs.

Thanks again.

Regards

J

We just fixed our horrible fence with the brush stuff. It works wonders. Our fence is bars though, we used it to make it more private. Living on a pretty busy road and right across from a dairy and petrol station means you get weirdos staring at you when you sit outside for a cigarette. :o

Easy to put up too and you can easily take it down again if you have to.